Thursday, February 13, 2020

I think Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith might finally come out of the closet in the 2020s. Their son is totally on the whole gender fluid, bisexual-for-attention thing. They raised him to be that. Jada Pinkett pretty much only hangs with closet lesbians like Queen Latifah (who I met once... amazing lady) & MC Lyte. MC Lyte sometimes does this weird romantic posts dedicated to Jada. Jada is like the chick all the black famous celebrities worship and lust after. And I've heard rumors of Will being gay since I was small but never really paid it any mind. But I watched his interview with The Breakfast Club where he goes on a long, rambling, vague rant about "I played someone I wasn't to get this fame. I was in denial. Now I'm ready to show the world the real me. Never be afraid of what you are" Thats nice and beautiful actually.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACx0bztaXk&t=909s

 But get it over with already because the idea of famous people living a lie is depressing and also a bad message to gays. Also, they are an unrealistic model for black couples and families. They are an arranged business deal between two gay performers who had to play straight to become rich and powerful. I'm not really sympathetic to that motive. You could've been open and in loving relationships and being honest but you thought being famous was more important? Egomaniacs.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tL5VwKd2OE

No comments:

Post a Comment